JP maintains and continuously seeks to improve its integrated Quality, Safety and Environment Management System for its micronization services.
Jetpharma Quality System is in perfect compliance with:
- cGMP (ICH Q7)
- Federal Laws and Ordinances for Manufacturers of Pharmaceutical Products
- Internal SOPs
- ISO 9001:2008 Guideline
- Health & Environment Protection Policy and Procedures.
Jetpharma Quality Assurance Unit:
- verifies continuous compliance to cGMPs and SOPs
- verifies that product identity, strength, quality and purity are maintained during the whole time the product is on site
- assures continuous support to Customers, providing documents needed For Submissions
- coordinates the Validation Activities (micronization process validation, PSD analytical method validation)
- continuously trains employees on cGMP issues and SOPs.